Welcome to the CLIPS Training registration form!
Here is some information for you to make your registration easier. Please read the information before you register for the training.
Important note on browsers
This registration form is supported by Firefox and Chrome browsers. Please do not use Internet Explorer. It will not work properly.
This four-day training offers a full immersion into CLIPS, GEN Europe’s flagship ecovillage incubation programme that helps community groups and collective projects to become tangible and solid organisations. You’ll be introduced to CLIPS materials and methods - tools for group analysis, facilitation and action planning - through workshops, interactive learning sessions and practical case studies, and leave ready to be a CLIPS Ambassador..
CLIPS Training dates
1st August 2020: Training starts after lunch
4th August 2020: Training period will end after lunch
5th August 2020: Departure of all Training participants latest after breakfast
Delegates are officially appointed to represent GEN Europe member communities/networks at the General Assembly and Gathering. If you are at all unsure whether you are a delegate, please contact fanny@gen-europe before registering.
We hope to record all CO2 emissions generated from conference travel. Please input your travel mileage to Nature Community into our Carbon Calculator. You can use this Google Maps link to calculate your approximate mileage.
Your ticket price will not be affected by your travel miles.
(pppn: Per Person Per Night)
1. In own tent or caravan (no electricity) – 8 € pppn + food - max. 400 places
2. Space in big indoor dormitory shared outside bathroom (approx.20 people per room). Own mattress and own sleeping bag: 15 € pppn + food. With provided mattress and own sleeping bag: 17 € pppn + food - max. x90 beds between both categories
3. Space in smaller indoor dormitory (approx.8 people per room) with provided mattress and own sleeping bag, with own bathroom - 25 € pppn + food - max. 24 beds
4. Bed in 6-7 bedroom with provided mattress, bedding, towels, with own bathroom- 35 € pppn + food - max. 20 beds
5. Bed in 3-4 bedroom with provided mattress, bedding, towels, with own bathroom- 40 € pppn + food - max. 70 beds
6. Bed in double bedroom with provided mattress, bedding, towels, with own bathroom- 90 € pn + food - max. 18 beds.
7. Double bedroom companion: In case one participant has already booked a double bedroom, another one registering together can select this option to share the double room at no additional cost (only food).
Please note that this registration form will automatically calculate your food donation in relation to the number of days you attend the CLIPS training. This will be calculated at 27€ per day. At the end of the form you will be presented with the total for your ticket + food donation
Information on dogs
Please note that Nature Community will not allow dogs on-site or anywhere on the conference location. If you are thinking about bringing your four-legged friend, please reconsider how you can ensure their care whilst you are in the training.
Cancellations and Refund policy
Cancellations from GEN Europe due to low bookings will result in a 100% refund including transaction fees.
Cancellations received by 26th June 2020 will receive a full 100% refund, minus any transaction fees charged by our bank or payment services.
Cancellations received between 27th June & 10th July 2020 will receive a 70% refund minus any transaction fees charged by our bank or payment services.
Cancellations received from 11th July 2020 onward will not be entitled to a refund.
In cases of severe illness or death, we will consider 100% refunds at any date minus any transaction fees charged by our bank or payment services.
Cancellations can be requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 5-10 working days for your refund to be processed by our team.
The training is not designed for persons under the ages of 18. Nature Community will not have facilities or staff available to support children during the training.
All Gathering fees are collected by Nature Community eG. Participant fees exempt of food and accommodation will be transferred in full directly to Gen Europe eV and therefore do not include any VAT since Gen Europe eV is exempt of taxes..